|Location:||1467 Chilco St.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Station 77 for the Menlo Park Fire District is located in East Menlo Park. The construction of Station 77 was complete in 1998. The Architects of the project were CJW Architecture. The contractors used for this part of the project were Gonsalves and Stronck. Station 77 was designed as a multibay station.
Station 77 is manned by 3 firefighting personnel (1 Captain and 2 Fire Fighters) and 2 Shop personnel (1 Fleet Manager and Mechanic). Operated out of Station 77 is Engine 77 a 2001 Pierce Saber Engine that was designed by the Districts ApparatusCommittee. Also out of Station 77 the District operates an Air Boat, USAR Vehicles and the other various Utility Vehicles owned by the District.
Included in this site is a new modern shop facility. The District two mechanics on staff that perform all maintenance on apparatus and equipment. This shop facility is equipped with all necessary systems that are necessary today to protect the environment.
Links to other Stations
|•||Administration and Fire Prevention|